Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Doctor, Doctor, Give Me the News!

Some mighty strange things have been happening to me lately. I have a craving for tofu, I travel to the mailbox countless times a day looking for a check, I have inquired about taking French lessons and yesterday I was caught by my wife... hugging a Maple in the side yard. She took me to the Immediate Care Center at once. After being poked, prodded and submitting blood, the doctor was stumped. Just then, a nurse overheard my wife and I talking about Operation Chaos and my consideration of voting for Hillary next week. We have a diagnosis - Clintonitis Liberalis. Well the doctor said it should clear up by next Wednesday and told my wife to keep me away from MSNBC and tie dyed products until then.

I am no fan of HRC, but I am intrigued by the idea of keeping the madness going a little longer. That, and the idea of Obama in the White House makes me ill. So, what do you think? Should I participate in Operation Chaos, or vote for Huckabee? What do you plan to do Tuesday? Best response wins a tofu sandwich!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand not wanting Obama in office...he's more liberal than HRC and I didn't think that that was possible! I've entertained the idea of voting for her too, only to keep the chaos going. The only hang-up I have about it is this: if I do it, will I have to give an account to God for why I voted for a pro-abortion, pro same-sex marriage liberal? I don't think giving the excuse that "she's not as bad as Obama" will suffice. Know what I mean? Years ago, I knew in my heart that I could NEVER vote for her and I don't think that should change because of the Democratic situation today. She's still the same ole HRC. I just have to hope and pray that John McCain will win in Nov. That's my personal conviction...

Anonymous said...

Doc said it best! So my plan for next Tuesday is to kidnap you for the day 'cause I'm afraid you're becoming a danger to yourself. I saw that Maple tree after you hugged it! LOL!!!

Millie

Anonymous said...

Vote for Hillary my man!