Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's on his mind?



First off, thanks M I L for sending along this little jewel. Second, this pic comes from the courier-journal.com website.

Now, study the faces in this photo. You have Baron, looking like he is trying to find an escape route after the President scolded him and his commrades for their spending bills. Now scan to the left a little and you will see Mike Sodrel checking out Baron's reaction. Hum, wonder what he is saying to himself? Maybe, "look out Blue Baron, I'm coming after you." Leave some comments about what you think might be going through the minds of these two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike Sodrel: I see smoke coming out of Baron's nose 'n ears. I'll bet his seat is hot too.

Baron Hill: I'd pop the bugger the bird if that camera wasn't directed at me.

MIL