Friday, April 4, 2008

Planned Parenthood in a Growth Industry - Unless you are a Fetus.

Planned Parenthood, the oxymoronic named abortion provider, has reported profits in the last fiscal year of $1 billion. How did they do it you ask? Why, more abortions and federal funding of course. Planned Parenthood receives one third of its budget from the federal government. That's $336.7 million last year of tax payer money. Guess what? They want even more this year. The PP lobbyists are out in full force. Business is swift at the clinics also. Total number of abortions for the fiscal year were 289,750, up 24,807 from the previous year.

My stomach turns and I feel ill at the thought that we are talking about human life here, not widgets. What a great business plan. Sell more murders while increasing funding from the government.

What is Obama's stance on abortion, you may be wondering? He said that he would not want his daughters, ages 9 and 6, to be PUNISHED with a baby if they were to get pregnant. He is talking about his own grandchild here. How does he get away with this garbage?

Contact Baron Hill. Contact all of our state leaders and tell them no more funding for an organization that commits infanticide almost one thousand times daily. Cut them off completely. They can hand out condoms on their own dime. I know the answer you will get from Baron's office because I have contacted them before. He believes in the taxpayer's right to subsidize abortion clinics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This nation has gotten so corrupt and evil. Between this and Oprah "Sinfree" having the "man-woman" on her show yesterday who is pregnant(according to Janet Parshall's America radio show today)...the only hope we have to turn our country around is to PRAY!(if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chron. 7:14) Any takers?

Anonymous said...

I cannot read this, and stay silent. I am a woman that got pregnant at a very early age. Now, 10 years later I look at my child and thank God that I decided to become a mother. Was it hard? You bet! Was it worth it? OF COURSE! I have NEVER felt punished by having a child, and having to raise it! I chose to drop my pants, do the deed, and now I like all adults SHOULD face the consequences of my actions. Here's the kicker..when you step up to the plate and take on such responsibility despite the circumstances surrounding you, you find that it is actually a blessing. I now have a college degree, have a very nice job, have a beautiful home, wonderful husband, and more blessings (aka my children)than what I could ever have wished for. Being a teenage mother was the hardest thing that I have and probably ever will do, but you know what?! I have something that no one can take from me...strength beyond these spineless irresponsible women that cry out that it's not their fault, and it's their bodies so they get the right to choose! You know what?? Suck it up, close your legs, look yourself in the mirror, and grow up! News flash...just like perscription drugs..there are side effects of having a child! It's called creating a life! It is not a thing! It is not a "punishment!" It is God's precious creation that He has blessed us with. God will never give you more than you can handle if you stick with Him, but steer away from Him (in other words...abortion), and then you will have more than you can handle for sure! I have MANY friends that have gotten abortions, and to this day they are a mess. Counseling, therapy, anti-depressants, oh..and don't forget female issues due to having this "procedure." At what point do we Christians get angry enough to do something about this? I am furious OBAMA!! How DARE you assume that I was "punished" by my child's unplanned creation! He wasn't a part of the plans that I thought were right for me, but you can bet that his creation and life was in God's plans for my life. Now, I would love to have more biological children because the ones that I am blessed with I was not fortunate enough to carry in my womb. However, it is questionable about whether this will ever be possible for me to do again. I thank God for giving me the experience of carrying a child...regardless of how he came to be.

Anonymous said...

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future -Jeremiah 29:11

Millie :)