Friday, May 16, 2008

I went to the NRA convention, and all I got was this book!


I know this picture is very small. It was uploaded from my cell phone. Anyway, that is me standing next to Grover Norquist on Friday. I am holding a signed copy of his latest work, "Leave Us Alone." It was a pleasure meeting him and he was kind enough to talk for a few minutes. We talked about bath tubs and blogs. We traded contact information and I look forward to his contributions to this little rant. All in all, a good convention. I won't be around to vote at the board meeting, but at least I got a new holster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On to the subject I mentioned to you earler today...

She becomes Speaker Jan 2007
She visits Mideast April 2007
Gas hits record high July 2007

Let me know if you look into this and what you find.

Millie