Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tea Time in Southern Indiana?

Attention all like minded citizens. Are you getting tired of the wasteful spending, the unaccountability in Washington, the attitude of those representing us? Do you feel that politicians shouldn't make a career for themselves in government? Like me, you don't mind paying your share of taxes, but want to scream when it is used to prop up failing companies that don't play by the rules. Are you longing to get back to the principles that this Republic was founded on: Honesty, integrity, hard work, self reliance, responsibility and liberty? Me too. That is why I am contemplating organizing a Tea Party for New Albany and Southern Indiana. It will be a grass roots based rally with no politicians allowed. I want to hear from you. If you can help or just want to attend, leave a comment. This is in the very early planning stages and any help is appreciated.

5 comments:

Bob G. said...

Daniel:
If I didn;t know better, I'd swear you spent some time in "GLENNBECKistan"...lol.

ANd I agree with you 100%
I've been there, as well.
ANd I like what I see...and hear.

(called the U.S. CONSTITUTION)

Darn shame I live up HERE in Fart Waste...I mean FORT WAYNE.

Anonymous said...

I'm on board! You know me, I'd rather storm Washington, but this sounds like a great start. Anything you need just ask. I'll do what I can to help.

Just easier to post anonymous.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=1054472&postcount=16

check this out! I really liked reading it, very entertaining!

Donna M said...

What's the status of Tea Time? Any details yet? I have 5 women coming - would like to get the info to a lot more people.

Anonymous said...

Lets do it!!,and don't forget there will be a Second amendment march to Washington DC in the spring of 2010,where and when for tea party??

Unknown said...

Hello, just catching up on things and trying to learn more about tea party opportunities. I live in Jeffersonville and would be interested in helping form / activate a tea party organization in our area. It's time the citizens of this country stand up and say enough is enough.